Want to do it all? Spend the morning snorkeling through the vibrant Captain Cook Monument, then join us in the evening to swim with the Manta Rays.
- History of Captain Cook Monument, Kealakekua Bay and Other memorable historical and archaeological structures.
- Second snorkel location or off shore marine life encounter with time and conditions permitting.
- Snorkel Gear: Mask, Snorkel and Fins, flotation upon request.
- Custom Deli Lunch, Fresh Fruit, Potato Chips, Granola Bars and Chocolate Chip Cookies. Vegetarian, Vegan and other dietary restrictions will be accommodated upon request.
- Snacks and lunch
What to Bring:
- Camera, underwater action cameras are available for rent upon request.
- Reef safe sunscreen and/or SPF clothing
- Sunglasses/ Hat
About this Tour
Experience the rich diversity of Hawaii’s sea life with this 4 hour day tour and Manta Ray combo tour. We’ll spend the morning searching the Kona Coast for Spinner Dolphins, Whales and other marine life. With lots of time to visit Kealakekua Bay, home to the Captain Cook Monument. Lunch will be served along with water, fresh fruit and snacks. In the evening, you’ll get to swim up-close with the Manta Rays.
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for a full refund. Please contact us to cancel your trip.