Want to do it all? Spend the morning snorkeling through the vibrant Captain Cook Monument, then join us in the evening to swim with the Manta Rays.
4 Hour Morning Snorkel, Marine Watch, and Kealakekua Bay
- History of Captain Cook Monument, Kealakekua Bay and Other memorable historical and archaeological structures.
- Second snorkel location or off shore marine life encounter with time and conditions permitting.
- Snorkel Gear: Mask, Snorkel and Fins, flotation upon request.
- Complimentary snacks, fresh fruit and water are provided.
What to Bring:
- Camera, underwater action cameras are available for rent upon request.
- Reef safe sunscreen and/or SPF clothing
- Sunglasses/ Hat
About this Tour
Experience the rich diversity of Hawaii’s sea life with this 4 hour day tour. We’ll spend the morning searching the Kona Coast for Spinner Dolphins, Whales and other marine life. With lots of time to visit Kealakekua Bay, home to the Captain Cook Monument.
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for a full refund. Please contact us to cancel your trip.
Reviews of this Tour
Experience Hawaii’s most magnificent creatures up-close on our nighttime snorkel! With a maximum capacity of 6 persons per tour you are guaranteed the personal attention you deserve and amplified flexibility. Intimate encounters with Hawaii’s underwater butterflies occur minutes from launch at Keauhou Bay. For the best group, family, and daily rates please call.