Want to do it all? Spend the morning snorkeling through the vibrant Captain Cook Monument, then join us in the evening to swim with the Manta Rays.
- History of Captain Cook Monument, Kealakekua Bay and Other memorable historical and archaeological structures.
- Second snorkel location or off shore marine life encounter with time and conditions permitting.
- Snorkel Gear: Mask, Snorkel and Fins, flotation upon request.
- Custom Deli Lunch, Fresh Fruit, Potato Chips, Granola Bars and Chocolate Chip Cookies. Vegetarian, Vegan and other dietary restrictions will be accommodated upon request.
What to Bring:
- Camera, underwater action cameras are available for rent upon request.
- Reef safe sunscreen and/or SPF clothing
- Sunglasses/ Hat
About this Tour
On our Four Hour Morning Snorkel, you’ll explore the vibrant sea life and stunning underwater topography of Kealakekua Bay, home to Hawaii’s Captain Cook Monument. Our captain and guides share with you the rich history of this beautiful place with stories passed down though generations of their friends and family. Custom deli lunch, fresh fruit, and snacks are served in the calm waters of the bay. When time and conditions permit the captain may take you to another snorkeling destination. Your adventure may take you off shore in hopes of encountering some of the Kona Coasts many varieties of fascinating oceanic Marine life, or near caves, cliffs, natural lava formations and other archaeological wonders and historical places respected by the native Hawaiian people.
Want to do it all? Book a combo tour to combine your Morning Snorkel with the Manta Night Snorkel ($209).
Don’t know how to snorkel? Take a private lesson with one of our professionally certified lifeguards to get up to speed ($100). Add to your tour when you book!
3. Online booking for morning tours is available up until 4 pm of prior day, 16.5 hours prior to tour departure
- More Info
We require a minimum of 48 hours notice for a full refund. Please contact us to cancel your trip.