Experience Hawaii’s most magnificent creatures up-close on our nighttime snorkel! With a maximum capacity of 6 persons per tour you are guaranteed the personal attention you deserve and amplified flexibility. Intimate encounters with Hawaii’s underwater butterflies occur minutes from launch at Keauhou Bay. For the best group, family, and daily rates please call.
- Mask and Snorkel
- Clean wetsuits to keep you warm
- Experienced Captain and friendly CPR/Lifeguard certified snorkel guide
- Only 6 passengers per tour
- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 8-12
About this Tour
Join our sister company Snorkel Big Island as they depart from Honokohau Harbor to take you to where all the manta action is happening. Snorkeling with the mantas can be done either at the Northern site near the Kona Airport (Manta Heaven) or down South at Keauhou Bay (Manta Village) depending on which area is having the better sightings.
- The Manta Ray Night Snorkel is a MUST DO for everyone when visiting the Big Island and Kona is one of the only places in the world to experience this kind of adventure and thrill. These magnificent creatures range in size from 3ft wide-16ft wide and have an average wingspan between 8 & 12ft wide.
- 20 to 30 minute boat ride to either Manta Heaven or Manta Village viewing site
- 2 hour tour — in water snorkel time is 30 minutes