Want to do it all? Spend the morning snorkeling through the vibrant Captain Cook Monument, then join us in the evening to swim with the Manta Rays.
Keauhou Manta Ray Night Snorkel
Calendar reflects seats available for Direct Online Bookings Only.
- Snorkel and mask
- Clean, Dry wetsuits to keep you warm
- CPR, First Aid, and Red Cross Certified Lifeguard
- Approximately 30 minutes of in-water snorkel time (depending on weather conditions and manta ray sightings)
What to Bring:
- Arrive Wearing Bathing suit
- Camera, underwater action cameras are available for rent upon request
- Sense of adventure
About this Tour
Kailua-Kona is one of the only places in the world where you can experience a Manta Ray Night Snorkel. This is a must-do experience during your stay on the Big Island.
At Hawaii Island and Ocean Tours, our goal is to get you as close to the Mantas as possible while keeping you safe and comfortable. Our professional guides help you get in the best possible viewing position to watch the Manta Rays dance around as you hang onto our custom-made light boards.
- The Manta show is a must do for everyone, Kona being one of the only places in the world to experience the Manta Night Snorkel! These magnificent creatures range in size from 5ft wide-18ft wide and have an average wingspan between 8 & 12ft wide.
- 3 minute boat ride to viewing site.
- About 80 minutes total
( Approximately 30 minutes of in water snorkel time)
Check-in time Policy Terms & Conditions:
We change the check in time on rare occasions due to boat capacity not being met, weather conditions, sunrise & sunset changes throughout the year, etc. please make sure your night is open and free to change check in time if it must be moved. You must be available to move check in time. Please keep your form of communication on cell phone available at all times throughout the day and night of your tour.
Terms and conditions policies
*If no manta rays seen / not satisfied
come again for free!
*Check in time changes
We don’t recommend pregnancy
We recommend to be under 250 pounds
*If you purchase tickets, you agree to the terms and conditions policies.
We know you want to spend as much time as possible snorkeling with the Manta Rays— not sitting on a long, cold boat ride. Hawaii Island and Ocean Tours is conveniently located just five minutes from the snorkel site so you can get the most out of your tour. If you don’t love boats or get motion sickness, our tour is perfect for you.
We require a minimum of 48-hours notice for a full refund. Please contact us to cancel your trip.